St Clare’s High School is registered by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) as a member of the Catholic system in the Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle.
Policy development and review is an important role of the Catholic Schools Office (CSO) and its schools. All policy development is designed to foster the continuous development and improvement of Catholic schools. Please find below a list of policies set by St Clare’s and click here to view the policies set by the CSO.
St Clare’s policies
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Student Behaviour Management Procedures Policy
- CLARE Framework Policy
- Excursion Policy
- Student Anti-Bullying Policy
- View all Assessment Policies
- Child Protection Policy – Reporting Concerns for Children
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints & Grievances Resolution – Parent and Community Information Brochure
- Uniform Policy