Parents & Friends Association
The association is the official parent organisation of the school and its main aims are to:
- promote true education by bringing parents, friends, and staff together
- foster communication between parents and school personnel
- represent the parents publicly on issues related to Catholic education
- assist with the purchase of resources for the school
- provide a social forum for the parents.
The P&F Association meetings are held twice a term. Dates for the meetings are listed in the fortnightly newsletter, and below.
Terms 1, 2, 3 & 4 – P&F will meet Week 3 and Week 7.
Venue: Foyer of the St Clare’s Josephite Learning Centre
Parent involvement in the school is encouraged and parents are invited to attend school Masses, sports carnivals, and other activities such as eisteddfod and music festival performances. From time to time there will be other functions such as open days or special performance/displays of work completed. Parents will be notified regarding such events.
Parents are welcome to discuss matters associated with the students or school activities. It is important to phone for an interview to ensure the person you wish to see will be available.