The schools of the Maitland-Newcastle Diocese are committed to living the values of the Gospel. In the spirit of justice, peace, love and reconciliation, we aim to:
- develop a positive and collaborative partnership between home and school
- welcome and value diversity of opinion
- understand the needs of students and families
- have clear and open communication within the community
- respond appropriately to and resolve issues that arise in schools in the best interests of all.
With the above in mind, the school asks that parents and carers follow this policy and the appropriate steps in resolving issues. All members of the St Clare’s community are asked to remember that using social media channels to voice complaints and grievances is not appropriate. See links below: